Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

See? Good things CAN come out of Disney.

I've seen quite a fair few animations, and I've (more importantly) seen a VERY large amount of top-quality animations. Up 'till now, the most professional things I had ever seen were tokyoplastic (all done in swish 3d) and the works of 512kb Cache, both of them japanese. And you know what THEY'RE like... But now I can honestly say I have a new favourite animation. I love your work, I can really relate to your style and ideas, agh... I can't think of the right words without sounding like an ass-kicker. So I'll just say this: Keep it up.

Heroes of Nintendo Heroes of Nintendo

Quaint. I like it!

It's nice to see a sprite animation where Mario doesn't behave immorally for some stupid, unexplained reason. I can tell you made simply for sprite-manipulating fun, that's a joy I can't argue with. Well done, and keep it up!

ZyneXx responds:

Thank you very much! Im glad you liked it

Kerpal Calls Arnie Kerpal Calls Arnie

Quite funny.

Just letting you know, it was totally out of sync on my computer. Otherwise, not half bad.

Cactusjuice responds:

Thanks for letting me know,it was in sync on my pc I'm not sure why it's got messed up

Ape Strut Ape Strut

Hm... maybe now you should give it a story?

No offence, but I hate it when people do this. They sumbit, like, a five-second-long graphic to newgrounds. At least have him walking past some interesting stuff or something. Then again, yours has just enough quality for me to NOT blam it.

GreenPhat responds:

You're a 23-year-old animator and those 10 crappy animations are all you have too show for it? Get a life and don't bag my work yet, okay.

The BlooKat The BlooKat

Man, this is sweet

Don't worry, I can perfectly relate to making animations with no point and totally random direction. They're really just a way of expressing ourselves. But none of my animations (or that many other peoples', for that matter) have half the spunk of your sweet graphics.

Oh, just a little hint though, if I may, when filling in your shapes, I'd set it to No Gaps, but otherwise you definitely know what you're doing. Cheers, and keep it up.

JamesLeung responds:

Thanks mate, i will keep useing my random style to make flash movies :)

Santa's New Hairdoo Santa's New Hairdoo

Hmm... snazzy.

The cartoon didn't really appeal to my sense of humour, but that's just me. Otherwise the animation is great and has a "Mr. Hell"-style professional look to it. Keep it up.

Flash on Coffee Flash on Coffee

Hilarious... skitzo... claustrophobic...

It went so fast, my brain kind of lapsed into reverse for a minute or two. You gave me an idea, man... I have about fourty unfinished animations none of which I would ever finish if I hadn't seen your cartoon. Oh, and nicely correographed (I think that's how you spell it).

Planet of Weird Planet of Weird

OMFG (cums in pants)

WOWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWOWWWWWWWWWW!!!

OMG OMG that was kewl.

SIMPLE... but kewl.

The Hills Have Eyes The Hills Have Eyes

Omfg It is teh SHIZNIK!!!!!

Oh hey wow this movie reminds me of summercamp. Minus the raging sezx. AREFHGH! My brian... er, BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!
(To the General Chaos Engine Man............)...